My name is Timothy Wayland Hardy II. I am from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. I currently attend Saint Joseph’s University also in Philadelphia, majoring in Communications. I am a pretty outgoing guy as I am always going out and being with my friends and making them laugh. I have always been extracurricular as I participated in extracurricular activities in high school and in college. In high school, I was on the wrestling team and the tennis team. In college, I am a member of the Black Student Union and Asian Student Association. I also love sports, as I constantly watch and play football, basketball and baseball.I am an only child living with my mother and father in Northeast Philadelphia.
Saint Josephs University, Philadelphia,PA Degree
- Bachelor of Arts in Communication Studies
- Extracurricular- Black Student Union (Member), Asian Student Association, Latino Student Association
Central High School, Philadelphia,PA Diploma
- Extracurricular- Wrestling (11th-12th Grade), Tennis (10th-12th Grade), Close to Home (10th-12th Grade, Community Service)
- Multitasked in helping various customers pick a rug to buy, flip through piles of rugs, and if needed carried the rug to their car
- Helped the rug gallery sell the most rugs in the whole state of New Jersey in July 2016
- Carried rugs and organized them in the warehouse to make the warehouse more organized
- Created pallets of rugs to ship to different Macys stores throughout the United States
Macys Furniture Gallery, Maple Shade, NJ Rug Specialist
JULY 2015 - AUGUST 2016
Kenneth L. Mink And Sons, Swedesboro, NJ Worker
DECEMBER 2016- JULY 2017
Advanced at Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Proficient at Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign, Fluent in English, proficient in Spanish and Japanese.